Monday, February 28, 2011

Mini Disco Night with den,jess and goh and my sis!

Haha!S.A.Y youths! We're like one family,don't ever feel sad if you're not found in this post cause you're already in our heart and a part of our life.=)

Last Saturday as we celebrated anuty Magdeline's B'day,we had our mini disco night in Daniel's kitchen,house. ;P Only that it's a little bit pity coz Albert and Ryan were not there to join us. =(
Let me share some pictures with you.:)


I was trying to dance Waka Waka somehow i failed.;P


I wanted to become the Star in your life.:D


Soli huh,I think I have to type the conversation in chinese,
Den : "....我今晚会很忙!!"
Me : "为什么!!?"
Den : "因为我要去救人。" (:D:D)
Yea it's true,bad man's job is saving the citizens ATNIGHT!;P

Lastly,the photo of the B'day celebration.

:)Aunty,you will be YOUNG FOREVER!!!
Those people who you saw in the picture are those who always work together in whatever church's functions were held. Keep Burning!!

Night readers.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment