Sunday, February 27, 2011




She was once my friend,
she is now my friend,
and she'll be my friend in future.

We had a plan,a plan which hardly could be achieved.
The plan was in our mind for almost 3-4 years alrdy. The reason why it couldn't come true :

1. My parents worried about me,why?
coz I'm a missy =P so they worried if anything will happen to me.

2. They worried if bad ppl will kidnapp me,why?
Oh yea I'm not rich but simply bcoz I'm pretty.(tak perasan pula)

3. They worried about my living,why?
Simply bcoz I'm innocent enuf to make them worried! (klar,coz I'm blurr==")
They worried that I might not be able to take good care of myself.

Anyway,mum&dad,i need not give you promises but I'll do my best to be alert so that i won't let myself easily influenced by other people except for the good ones.

As fyi,I'll be up to Malacca with the above lady who you saw in the pic just now. We will be spending 3days 2nights in her dad's house,in a room in the house. ;P
We will try our best to take many diff styles of photos as you know Girls. Are. Like. This! =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment