Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kluang

I hadn't been updating my corner for few weeks is it?? Hm...one of the reason was I still don't get my own laptop><! Why why why,and due to this laptop was my mum's,she kept it and so I couldn't go online. aiks. >o
Back to topic,I went Kluang last Sat-Sun for a CCCR Youth Rally. Before May I was looking forward for it actually but then after entering F6 I don't feel like going,was so malas to pack my clothes,hehee. *Sin*
Frankly,is good to join this type of religion camp as we practice it so that we could keep our Spirit always alive. Meeting God-Jesus or Feel HIS presence isn't a scary thing indeed we're blessed to live in HIM. So,I went there looking forward to meet my frens and to feel HIM again!! Many pictures were taken,had a great time with Louis Chan, Simon Lim. I met eugene,and Fransico whose name was wrong called by meeee during testimonial time ahahaha!! pictures were uploaded in fb,you can view them here >> 29May
One of the photos I'm so excited to share is the pic which i did looked like angry bird ><!!
 If you think we don't actually look alike then it's ok lor,just for fun lar haha,kenny realized it,=O

No comments:

Post a Comment