Wednesday, June 1, 2011

LLLLLL








 That day I missed someone so I did this wrote this and send this to her,>< 
Heheheeee!!






 

You've got to know how I hate when she's moo~~dy in a bad mode. Awfully hate!
So I thought to let her calm down by not replying any msg =(
A day after ...malas nak layan larh but still as a FRIEND and as what I've been used to do, during schooling days, I drew this and wrote this and mms to her!! 

"Just want you to smile,I wonder my power still working."
"Still works."
Luckily ....xD

 And I felt I should give her more L.O.V.E as possible so I searched &posted this on her wall,
and I want her to know so that she loves me like that too! XP

*                                  *                            *

Another I. matter,hahaha. This is a rose that means everything to me. =)


Ahhhh!! Found this type of flower which I lfond of in the school I'm currently studying!
High School Muar, outside de toilet. ><

 Next time anytime,you(whoever) can give me this flower haha& I will give you a hug!

Recently,quite fond of DANBO which has a boxxy head. :口
Wanna share few pictures with you all nah see see see...
This picture below is a very funny one! I love it!

 Nenek moyang ehkk!!

I wished I could sit on it and be your princess my dear~

I have many friends around me,they make me happy. ;D

 Tze used to buy donuts from Malacca,one for me and one for herself haha!

 He had his mask and it was like SHIT,black black, he said.

I'm in love with you and I Love You,<3!

No comments:

Post a Comment