Monday, May 2, 2011

1st May - 1

Yahoo 'm back from Selangor! Had an awesome day with the teachers, mum and siss.=) Yeepee! It took us around 5hours from Chung Hwa 3 to the destination. I woke up freaking early coz have to reached school early. Later My sis and I had mee soup as breakfast at the rest station. Look! What a sweet seat we took!

It's a couple seat mwahahahaha ;D



The first station of our trip,Sekinchan, a small town located in Selangor. Known as the “Village of Fish and Rice”, 适耕庄 Sekinchan, which is famous for its rice fields and its fishing industry. You know you know you know there was the location drama series,THE SEEDS OF LIFE-渔米人家 was taken. I had watched that drama series before so I was quite excited to visit that place!xD I wanted to step in that village and feel the atmosphere! [Those who didn't watch that drama,you don't know de lar~xP (no offence yah)]

The paddy field brought me a relaxing feel.great!
We also tried the baby rice ahhhh donno what to call before it became rice HAHA!
 

 Off we went to the factory of rice,haha!
That place was big and wide in the drama but.....==||| it didn't look like what I'd thought. sigh.
Aiyah,doen't matter lar heheehe!


My mum was quite happy lar she bought 5packets of 珍珠米! This rice is actually imported from
Taiwan few years ago.=D Then we had our lunch in a restaurant. The seafood tasted pretty good and I had a lot of prawns haha. After that I went to buy a pair of slippers as fyi I hurt my lit toe the night before. x|

Aaaa-sa-di!!
 Ah once I enter the bus,my sis laughed at me saying,“哈哈哈,下车去买一双冒牌的鞋啊!”
I stunned for a second and shouted back! "!!!!!!!.....是ASADI啦!" 
 Stupid!

 The bus passed by and I saw this,"I think I'm qualified to own that shop. perasannye!"

Done with lunch and slippers we headed to Taman Negara. There are monkeys! The special thingy is the monkeys' babies are all gold in colour! Really shinning that type and I'm not bluffing!!

Look how fantastic were they! They have golden baby but human don't! They are normally fed on long beans or bread or groudnuts... So,I feed them with it!

 Yea yeah. Awesome!
Next,look at this picture,it tells you how brave I was and my sis was a coward HAHAHHAHA!!!

The kind-hearted uncle.

 Walk up the hill and saw this unique cannon.
(Simply because it was pink!)

 Freshened with ice-cream in devilishly hot weather!

Haha spot my mum she was soo happy to see that those koropoks were sold in cheap price.
heheheeeee x)

To be continue Dinner calling! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment