Tuesday, May 3, 2011

1st May - 2


Hahah let's continue with the trip on Sunday I was so excited to share about it!
 
 Yaaaaaaahh I can't help myself I love/enjoy eating crabs so much!!



After dinner heading to Kampung Kuatan to watch kelip-kelip! FIREFLIES! The sky turning dark and the dao you said hopefully we have the luck to watch it because fireflies hide under the leaves during rainy day.


I like this scene don't know why. It gives me a kind of feeling.
Me camwhoring with Atap wu,like that style veli much. 


OOoops due to some donno what problem I couldn't resize my picture taken with mum,=( sad de lar. So I can't upload noW...sob. Hmm ahh we had good luck to watch fireflies but it wasn't as romantic as we thought they would  fly around us! You look them in the bushes just like you look at a Christmas tree with light bulbsss. Wth. Anyways I enjoyed myself seating boat in the river watching them. Hardly have a chance to watch mah. xD After our turn it rained heavily so too bad for those who were queuing behind 'cause they might don't get to see it. AH God Bless! We reached Muar about 12+pm,it was quite late and I was dead beat!! Smmr had to travel a 20-25mins way back to my home-sweet-home alamak! Nah,a photo that night I thought I'm pretty so how do you think!? XP

 
  Smile when you're sick and you'll feel better. :D

 
 After bathing and treating my wound! Nursed it nicely and went to bed without worries.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment