Saturday, April 23, 2011

Good FRI & Easter Dayyyy!!!

Had a smashing time with S.A.Y : 
Serene Lee, Jesslyn Lee, Albert Ng, Daniel Lim  and Calvin Laz
during lent season and finally on Easter Day!!You guys are equally important and mean to me. 
Don't you know that?<3
Thank Jesus that He had been giving us so much time spent together in HIS name/in the church/in our lives
(Praise the Lord!)
 I'm glad to have anyone of you when I'm down, when I'm in a blue mood, when I'm in trouble,
when everything went so wrong and fucked up my life,I'm the one who always seek for your help but seldom can help you,this made me felt soo that bad and embarrassing man!!=(
Yo you people are greatly appreciated by me,Angeline Ng the beauty huaahahaha!!! 
Now let's look at the photos which can tell thousands of thing you may wanna know what we had been doing before celebrating Easter.=)   

    S.A.Y(St. Andrew's Youths) team!

 Ahhh Albert's mum was there to help out,thank you anuty,good mama!!
 
Look,stop being facetious eh eh he was seriously filling the jelly!

Early in the morning I woke up at 7a.m. and reached Albert's house at like 8sth a.m..>,<
Daniel and Serene arrived at his house at the same time. She came with a hand of ingredients to bake cookies! Eventually something funny happened coincidentally that Albert's house's fuse tripped off when aunty heated the oven to 180`C. Then we would have to bring the dough to Serene's house and bake.
[I have to thank Mrs Wong],my tuition teacher who was so willing to pinjam her house's oven to us though at last we went to serene's house.=) And ofcorz [Richarch] who had brought the extra egg shells for us that day.=))
Hmm below was our product on Good Friday morning!
Jelly eggs done by us x)

 
Cookies cookies cooooookiess.
For those who worked with me they noe lar I eaten up a few pieces of cookies
continuously while baking it!=P
It tasted so awesome just a tad too sweeeet>.<
Anyhow we like it coz it was our hardwork what!

The next day : Easter day afternoon we went to Jesslyn's house to do the packaging and decoration of the eggs and cookies.>)

Took a picture of Jesslyn coz she wasn't with us the day before easter because she was having school!

Nice nice Easter eggs
 wanted to post on fb to promote actually haha.

Lovely product
That's why I like to do things together coz we can produce something warmth together.
Do you understand why sometimes I'm not happy when anyone of SAY is not present whenever we have meeting or gathering??? I'm not mean but just simply want a 'family'.

Heart and soul!
 Hey soul sister!! This is specially designed for you and though it's not very classic but hope you like it.
And I want YOU to remember it how lovely how sweeT I AM!! :P
A <3!
Look at that,spot the subject!
Our Easter basket and eggs,stay outside father Lucas's room with his sister's slippers.
hiak hiak hiiiiaakkkkkkkk!!!

Special thanks to :   Rev. Father Lucas Hoi
                               Beloved parents - Tam & Ng John
                               God-parents      - Lucy Ng & James Lee
                               Helper               - Kakak Rul
                               Aunties uncles    - Magdelene & Mark Lim
                                                             James Ng & Mrs Ng
                                                             Aunty Emey
                                                             Albert's mum and neighbour
                               Brother              - Richard
Chinese & English Speaking YOUTHS!!!!!
[You guys ROCK our church!!]

Hmm next 'm here to clarify myself that I didn't mean to pick on anyone during the play.
I knew many times I might sounded harsh but I mean no harm! Shalom!!!
*                *               *
Ohhya! Met with Wee Cheat in Mixit and Elaiine Tan in Silver Ho.
Chit-chatted with both of them like nothing matter during their working time! Hehehee ;P

Glad glad glad happy hapyyy when she said she likes my corner and
she actually keep updating with me on my blog frequently!! 
Yea yeah atleast she let me felt that I'm not alone in my blog in what I'm writing at that moment. :)

Eeeelaine,a friend who i wanna be friend with and feel like to be with in future.
We discussed further studies and shared our thinking. Hm.!!
Hope that sparks between us grows rapidly in fuure and will not extinguish.=)

:and many more people gonna meet:

No comments:

Post a Comment