Friday, April 29, 2011

Lovey dovey!

~♥   28.April.2011
-Hong Yang 
-Yong Jia 
-Teck Jian 
-Tze Chiun 
-Angeline

Ahhh no photos taken before we left for Tze Chiun. (Not for Malacca :P) So sad.
My day started like this :
Woke up early in the morning at 6:05a.m. 'cause I had to go to my primary school with mummy. Aw.
Started sneezing and felt so sleepy. But for the journey I must bear with it!
Off I had 1+1/2 packet of Zhui Kue and Milo in school. Hong Yang came to pick me up at about 8:15a.m and we realized we had to rush for the bus,hahaz. Despite the passengers in bus, we chit-chatted and had many jokes like nothing that matter. :D One amusing happening was when I wondered if Ms.Neo,our former class teacher, had changed her contact number,the boys suggested to try and sms her. Gud luck,she didn't change her phone number! She then asked us how's our spm result and Yj's reaction was like 'OMGGGG why she ask  about this!!!!!!'. ==" We laughed over it and I let him reply her. 
He typed,“还不错。。。在等Form6!老师还在教书吗?我们很想你。。。”
But the msg turned like this when I 'accidently' sent it while we were making fun with Tj,
“还不错。。。在等form6!德健很想你。。。永佳在读心理学。”
                          *                        *                    *
20minutes later she replied,
“这是你手机号码?叫德健联络我。永佳在哪里读心理学?”
Wahahaha!! So,our dearest Tj,that was an order to you,contact teacher when you're free okay HAHA! [fantastic sabotage]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay,let's continue our journey in Malacca with the new sotong baby - Tze Chiun. ;P
5 of us had a great kick for our day in Old Town!

The first-served food!

Boy who'd starved the whole morning.

Ow ow ow ow the couple of the day.
Look at his red juicy lips heihei
He has a pair of inner-double-fold eye lips.><

Yj's roti bakar and half-boiled eggs.  
Taking picture together is a m.u.s.t. =)
Real cool guy!
Yea-yea-yea-yea-yeah
Habis makan pagi,heading to cinema for 'Roommate'!! The psychologically movie!
You can view the plot by clicking this The_Roommate.
Hmm..The beginning of the story was quite boring and I almost fell asleep! Although we were afraid of watching ghost movie,but frankly speaking I can see everyone was looking forward for it. XD But at last the plot was disappointing as it didn't have an exciting climax. T___T 
                                                 
                                                             *               *                        *
In the car.....
Teerdengggg!!!!!!

Don't you feel his face is really cute or cubby tho he consider thinest among the boys??

Our dearessst friend who drove us around=))


Took a picture of myself and you can see Tj was always in the scene.xD

Again heeheeheee

 'm trying to take a picture of Hy but too bad his face was blocked by the seat belt.(=o=)

 They made the correct decision whether to go left or right on the road,hahah.
Everyone screamed while she was driving,wth.

Uuuups! No one was captured!

Comm'n look here.

hah we like to do this kind of thing. :P
Credits to Yong Jia!x)

 Here's another story for you,
We,3of the guys and I were chatting in the bus. Hong Yang brought out a question,“我不懂为什么我会突然长这么高!” Then we started discussing this topic in the bus! 
First of all,you know lar boys usually grow slower than girls. This is absolutely a true statement as I can proudly say I was taller than them,the boys,during primary school time. HAHAHAHA. So,I just kept quiet and listened to them. Jason Lim,Shao Bin,Yu Xuan Xu Kai Hong Fu Xiang Ting ....ect were mentioned haha! [No offence kay=)]
Then I told them,“等下我们一人站一边围着紫郡。”haha they then imagined and kept laughing. [we were just playing around don't get angry kei hehee!]  And below was the result of our naughtiness!!

Whoaaaaa!!
Tell ya a secret,the boys' height were around hers when they were in primary school!
Dedication to Tze,
I'll still be friend with you 'coz you're cute in your size=DDD

After movie we had lunch in Nando's.

 Thanks to Tze,she helped me to do that as I was afraid I'd messed the dish!
She felt she was like my bf helping me doing that,haha. I should be proud and thankful rght..??:D

Yj,Hy and Tj's food!

 "君"字+个"耳"朵旁

me me me me me....

He didn't take his dinner=(
 一个人的浪漫。
 Thank Tze & her dad for the dinner! We appreciate loads as Teck Jian who was not hungry initially ate a lot that night,xD Hong Yang I think he enjoyed the meal too and I ofcoz I enjoyed 99 also!

No comments:

Post a Comment