Sunday, April 24, 2011

you're always on my mind.

My heart became like this at the last few days of lent and finally burst on Easter Day!
Don't blame don't complaint & don't grumble.
Frankly speaking,I just felt so unfair.

Look at what I've got as punishment that I think it is!
Saw something on my lips? Yepp I'm suffering from that now!!
It tells me 'Do not talk so much/comment/criticize people'.
---Realized I just want to have a chat with those who's on my mind at that moment.
 He, I care about him,wanna know how's his life.
Tze, I mind her. Wish to have a chat with her anytime.
She doesn't need to help me solve my problems or gv me any suggestions anymore.
'cause any sentences with [=)] will absolutely warmth my heart. Ok?:):):)
So far they are the ones who [meant a lot] in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment