Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lately

Hahaaaa is time for me to update! Let me tell you what I've been doing lately.=)

 Haha do any of you envious that I've got that clothe as a gift from my bro who was back from Australia??
neni-neni-pupu!! 
Tho I'm not a fan of spongy baby but I like it larh><
Thanks kokor!
----------
Last Tuesday followed my Godma, aunt, to Singpr and had this for tea-time,xP
Arnold's!!
since 1984
 This is so called "Chicken piece" as they'll serve you only one piece of fried chicken.><
Besides they have 2pieces set, half spring chicken set and whole spring chicken set.
Then only they serve it with salads and don't know what lar~

This can tell you I ordered a piece chicken haha not full not enuff for me yea.
Ohya I bought a floweryy dress for Easter Day,hope can wear it with a cardigan.=)
---------
Well,we had the play practice last week too.
He,Calvin Laz,will be ascting Jesus in the [Way the of Cross].
He is cute,shhh.........!!

Then,father Lucas gave us a bracelet as a gift,thank kiu and know that we are always blessed okay!

Night,when walking to KFC to have our dinner before song practice,we saw one big fatty in the drain haha!!

E-N-D
Will have more pictures uploaded after the play. =D

P/s; waiting for my laptop!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment