Thursday, March 17, 2011

All. About. Love.

Have you ever stand in front of the mirror,look into it and ask the person in it,
"Old friend,what are you looking for?".
I saw this question in a novel,and it kept playing in my mind.
I had started to think over and over again,trying to find for an answer that satisfied me.
Eventually it came to a blank. 
As I got no no modal answer for myself,I began to be down,emotional and down again... 

               *                                     *                                         *                            
  
Finished sms-ing,there is a list of friends with different stories behind. Yea,they painted bright and dark colours for me.=)

This was the sweet which she used to buy and we share it. It represented Happy.
 Flash back...
We were having our PMR examination in the year 2008. 
Fyi I had no time to countdown for my B'day and even think of how to celebrate it beeecause.....
I had to sit for Chinese papers on my 15 years old birthday.
Eventually friends called me the day before 16 Oct 09 and told me they had planned to go back after paper1.
You know,there was 1-2 hours break for candidates to prepare themselves for BC paper2. 
My reaction when I heard them going back and I had nowhere to go after ppr1 was like :
"WTH are you kidding me? Who can I follow then? What should I do within these few hours!!?"
I still remember I replied Xin bei in the phone when I knew they're going back masing-masing.
Then,this Xin Bei asked me,
"Why don't you teach me chinese grammar during the break? Then both of us stay in school together?"
"Ok then." I replied.
The next day after paper1,finally when everyone went back to bath or study at home,
suddenly I saw these little naughties = Tze Chiun,Kai Rou,Kylie and Yong Tong!
Tze Chiun brought a cake to me,they lighted the candles and sang a song to me. <3
I was really touched and felt.....another kind of touched feeling.
"You guys had CHEATED me man!! So bad! :P"
And she, Tze Chiun, brought me aside and passed this to me,
she said she didn't have anything to give me but this which was made by herself.
She didn't want anyone of my friends to see it because it was not any valueless gift.
How cute she was,how pain my heart was.(but I just kept silent.)
Ya,it might not be an exp present or a branded purse i want,but what do you know about that!?
It's a very small simple gift,but I did kept it in my cupboard and I can still smell the wax.

B'day present,2008.
A love letter.

B'day present,2009.
Something about us.
Yea,something happened coz we were not strong and didn't have enough faith.
At. Last.
On the very last day of schooling,I regretted being an evil,I was not an angel who I wished to be.
I knew it,when people interrupted,I used to against it.
What am I caring for? People did many things in front and behind of us,we didn't know a single.
They have many faces,don't you know that?
They came to me and now,see what they have done.
My spirit sank rapidly,and I couldn't play it cool.
I wanted to take back everything,every part of our memories.
Let's start with a Z.E.R.O.
Warm letter in the bottle.
 Struggled in a contradictory situation with him. 
I thought I'll be the one,but unfortunately I'm Not.
Yea,I had set us free.

*                      *                     *
I would not want to talk much about it,but to share my souvenirs here.
I felt sweeet during that time.  No pressure.
We tended to keep it in low-profile but we seemed failed.
Haha!! 

My honey~ 
I bought it from Sabah,each of us took one.=)

This is a very cute de Miney,was from HK. Unfortunately I had lost it.
I dropped it at donno where already and I was extremely sad.
The hp bag also. I dropped it,it was given by my cousin.=((
Extremely. Sad.



No comments:

Post a Comment