Monday, March 14, 2011

My Monday;D

YEAH!! FINALLY! Just found out the reason why I can't compose my post,ish shitty blogspot settings made me frust. And,I don't need to edit my post so xin ku untill 3am already,go go brother!
Done nothing special today,went for lesson and went to fetch sister,Irene,from Chung Hwa High School. 
Oh yea,
"Mummy,now you may rest easy because my driving skill is NOT as bad as you thought, right? " =D
Went for my 2nd driving lesson yesterday,realized that I'm not ready yet to drive a car,still blur-ing and don't know why I felt nervous once entering Maharani. Uncle who taught me to drive was so kind. Getting more embarrassed after making mistakes but he didn't scold me or shout at me. In addition he taught me the principles of life.

"It's all coming back to me,bayyyb."
Just wondering what had happened to me so far, in this year and friends around me. I flirted,searching for something new and fresh,exciting and interesting. Eventually matters came to be so contradictory. 

I don't need to choose or make a decision,do I? No,you don't.=)

Oh ya,wanted to talk about my sweet memories with my bro&sis in Christ who are in Kluang.
All of them are awesome,aren't they? When I'm lost in my world I thought of them,by those sweet memories,my wounds are cured.

No comments:

Post a Comment