Thursday, March 3, 2011

What we did on Wednesday~

I don't care I don't care anymore man!!
Got fed up by this blogging thingy!
Anyway,I still want to challenge it and
still want to write about our holidays! >(
  That were wat we did at the first night,using Tze's bro's DSLR Camera! 
That reminded me "I do not know how to use!"
Till now,I don't think I know how to handle it. x( 
She said,"You become a mother who teaches your children."
I said,"Yes yes,and I will teach using a BELT!" 
Mwahahaha <3


Hahaha a Dutch lady.
I said,"You become a nice gf who cooks for her bf." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Day :)

 Outfit of our day~

 Our branch,Nando's~
 Te deng...! Her ANGRY MANGO which made me laughed whenever I heard from her and imagined how does it look like. I found out,it doesn't has angry eyes staring at me,doesn't has a big mouth opened widely and ofcorz a red face. :( Dissapointed. xD


 This is my set of chicken. She said "learner" eat this. :P

 ME^^

 She^^ 

We :D

Oyea we bought this together,FLORA.
One thing is because they were having promotion, :D.

 Look!! Look at that man! A tumble she got at a lowest prize,don ask me how much larr but really low.
Know why? You can say that is special prise given,coz she flirted!! She flirted! 
*She sure scold me de if she saw I typed flirted*

Ok lar,is the cashier who wanted to leave his number.
His reason was, 
"Next time if you want to buy any tumble or you have any problem with the tumble,
you can call me. :)"
So readers,,if you want to buy that with a special prise,^^,contact him if you can see his contact number clearly. ;D

Next, do you think we are pretty? Gorgeous? Elegant??






These are the photos, take at Afamosa. Absolutely a place for taking this kind of picture. Hee ;P

Night,we went to OLD TOWN. Again,camwhoring^^
 "Call me sexy baby!"


"Do this when I'm still young to do this."

She helped me to do make up and that's why I looked more seductive. Hehee.
Taken after back home. Love bitches!? LOVE US <3
Okay,stop here. To be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment