Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wonderful Saturday&Sunday

Zen Cafe~
Yea again we had loads of fun in Zen cafe for dinner.
Some pictures taken and do enjoy it~
 
Some NG pics that I don't want to upload in fb xD

We~
The girl who's showing off her tongue was Serene,she came back from NS one week ago and let's welcome her back to S.A.Youths!!  Then beside her is Me,Jesslyn,Daniel and Albert!

Funny faces,what they wanna tell by their expression??
So shy meh..

Fantabuloous! 
Fantabulous!! We are awesome.
Although we are not professional guitarist, drummer, keyboard player or singer,
but we are children of God! 
The reason that always makes us proud.
It's good to gather in the name of Jesus and worship Him.
Well.....
We are suppposed to practice a song for Ester that nght, somehow this kind of situation disappointed me.

Radio was not there caused us couldn't listen to the songs and wrong adapter brought.
Incomplete. 
I felt there's no commitment at all. No responsibility. No peace. And ofcourse, No Joy.
I did not scold because I knew I have wrong too. [too much& high expectation?=( ]
If possible I would like to SHOUT OUT loud as what I used to do when I get angry usually.
But at that moment, I would not want anyone to HATE me just because I shout at them.=(
What should I do then? Co-operate with me if you want things to be done perfectly and,
If you don like the way I talk or what I say,just tell me.
And I believe you guys knew my temper and character,
I joke often but it doesn't mean that I'm not serious At alL.

*                     *                *

 Sunday,20-3-11
We had our meeting for Way of The Cross play.
No matter how,I somewhat felt that we're unable to handle this Holy matter on our own,
I am and we are still immature to direct this play,who can help??=)
I pray for Peace in our meeting,simply because we are belong to different apostolate?
No,because we all have different thinking,I just hope that we could achieve the same objective.
Praise the Lord. +

After meeting,few of us went to ahden's house to practice for the songs.
Aunty uncle treated us Asam fish for lunch haha!!
Before starting!! 
 
  

Serene,talking on the phone with her papa.  

We had a photo session with Mr.Monster in band room!


What did you see from the picture?xD

We were emo-ing with Mr Monster!
Left "Do you want to eat chocolate??"
Right "What are you thinking about??"
 
Ah Grace posing with it,scary monster!
Haha,I think that's all for today. I'll post Irene's birthday cake's picture here later on!
Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment