Sunday, March 6, 2011

Yea my Sunday

Finally this day reached and I woke up early in dawn to join the charity run with cous youths and aunt.=D
Below is the picture of my shirt!
 The logo Run For Love.



 The road line :6km! Dear am I going to die on the road side or complete the run with proud?

 
Oh,3 of us are taking part in this run.
Angeline Ng - Chua Teck Jian - Soh Wei Siang
SWS is my friend's friend. :)

 

Our number,go buy toto;P

With frens who always spend time together!


With my  only brother whee~ Daniel Lim


The purpose of this pic was to make my face look smaller. Get it?

With Goh,Ah goh Ah Goh,cous's friend. =]

Neh,this is my cousin,Jesslyn Lee,as well as my Godsister!

Te deng...This is my Mr. Panda cute cute! =D

Taking off his number thingy.

Oh whee~~~We are tired!
There you can see my blister,anyone there wanna lick/suck it for me? I will get better. ;P
Tell you a little about the results of the run.
I failed to jog+walk+talk with Jess and Goh,I ran all the way untill I met Thomas Tee as he's playing his role of ahli St. John at roadside. At last I met Tj and his friend.
And you know,He patted my shoulder and ran over me. wth.
At the end,I reached the destination before them(refers to Jess Ee Hwee Daniel & Ryan,Wahaha!! 
My Godma got the 14th place and Aunty Nancy got the 16th place.Not bad larh! Big CLAP for them!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment