Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Visiting in Malacca ;D

Hahah! Had a visiting in Malacca uncle Mok's place with my family on Wednesday.
Uncle Mok is my grandfather's cousin,he owns a Black glutinous rice farm
Other than that,he rears ducks and dogs and... 
one animal that we hardly see it in town! Don't be surprise k.=D

The duck,can I find doug here?xD
Black glutinous rice farm.

Hammock...
Yea,its name is TONY.
  
Its name is Tony,it is a Catholic wild boar.
Now,let me tell you the story behind.

Dear Tony was adapted when it was only a 5months piglet. 
Tony's mum was killed by a hunter at that time,then it was brought back home by my uncle's son.
Auntie then brought Tony to church(if not mistaken) and was BAPTISED by a sister,and was given the name,"TONY".

It's already 5years old now,Uncle Mok dare not kill Tony though it's fat and eventho its meat might be delicious because it was baptizeD! xDDD  

Tony fat boy~

Auntie's family members

After visiting we went to Jonker walk for Chicken rice. 
After meal
My grandpa gave Irene the change of that meal,RM20!
As good child,even good grandchildren,you know lar,we use to reject accepting money given by grandpa.>o<
Then...situation below happened when my grandpa gave her the money!

 Grandpa: nah,you can keep the change. :o
 Irene:    (Look at the money,look at grandpa) No no noo,no need lar,you take back..xP
 Grandpa: Take lar take lar...use this money to buy food in school..
 Irene:    no need,I got moneyy..
 suddenly, 
 Me:      Ahh come come come,I take I take,give me.=P
 Irene:    eh I want it.
(We Laughed together!)

The last few pieces of meat were eaten by mey,=DD



Bought it using my Irene's money!! HAha!
 We actually bought three pair coz 3 for 10.
Each sisters one pair,FAIR~

Saw this attire in magazine,awesome! And I wish I can buy and wonder if it suis me. xD

 Shall end here,going to boutique with Godma in awhile more,go makan lunch dy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment