Monday, March 21, 2011

Be cool.

Went out with Serene and met some friends.=)
They mentioned and ofcourse reminded me the day which result coming out today.
I don't have any nervous feeling yet at this moment,=P
Eh it doesn't mean that I have confident and am confident.
Just heard that my primary's school friend got Top8 in Malaysia, whoo!!
He is really a brilliant boy,excellent student!
He's already at national level you see.(O.o)

Anyway,I think my papa has already mentally prepared  for my result
because he tells me, accept whatever the result is. =P
Although throughout the years of secondary my result was considered average,sometimes even bad,
I did not give up or even abandon myself!
I want to make my parents to be Proud of me too!

I always tell myself that 
"I know I'm weak, and I believe that God will come to save me."
I seek Him whenever I need Him or whenever I'm feeling weak/tired.
And I knew He will never ever leave or away from me. 
So...Blessed am  I the child of God Jesus!=)



No comments:

Post a Comment