Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Holy Saturday in Kluang!


Hello dear bro&sis,I went to Oasis central,Kluang today! We started our journey at 6a.m. and reached there about 8+a.m..
Fyi,this is a central on the hill besides Convent school!
And and,this is a memorable,remarkable and awesome place for Jess and I. 
Because(if not wrong),we had our first camp here,and we brought loads of sweet memories back to Muar. Even when I met with my Kluang's friends in the other camp,we shed tears in the last day of camp. Anyway,this is not only a place where I'd found sincere friends,but also my soul and spirit.
God knows any languages and the world knows HIM!
Yea,here's a verse to share with you.
Matthew 8:26
And He saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? 
Then He arose,and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.
Father Ryan,who was the speaker of the seminar,told us,
"Don't thought that I'm weak,I'm pain,I'm dying,
I'm going,
going..
going...
   going."
But,remember,that Jesus is with us!
Are you fear? No matter you're the fastest one,slowest one,or the lazy one who rows the boat,
We're in the same boat. Jesus is there,always go back to Christ.=)
Though it's dark there,but you can see the words,"HOLY BIBLE".
Owwh,BIBLE??
My first pic today,we're supposed to have silent time. xS


Ahh so sexay in front of me!

Look,temptations!!/(She was sms-ing Jesus for the answer.) 
Quite like this one..
See,I'm so rajin and faithful,xP
 
His side look was pretty handsome.=)

See what he did during our silent time!!?
I close your eyes...and you can see a better day.xD
Lady-look vs Cool look
Wanna hug him actually ;P
Soo sad,Dead frog in the 'long kang'. x(
Rofance and I.
With den's sister,Grace mei mei.^^
Lastly,Fr Ryan hit our worrieness. 
"Our group is getting smaller,do not worry,just continue to be faithful.Because Jesus said,when two or three are gathered in my name,I'm always be with you." 
Ya...that's all for today. Though it's a lit bit...bored...for us....but we still can tahan!We like to stick to each other to have fun!=)Good night readers,hope you enjoy our photos and ofcoz,the words of God!~

No comments:

Post a Comment